Wednesday 21 November 2012

Another great evening at the latest workshop


I had a really great time at the workshop on Monday night thanks to another really enthusiastic group of crafters. Unfortunately I forgot my camera again so can't show you photos of the fantastic jewellery they created - if you've attended the workshops, please do send me some photos and I'll upload them.

Having a big selection of beads so that everyone can design their own necklaces has been a huge success and everyone has had great fun picking out their beads to come up with a design that is perfect for them. They all looked absolutely stunning, and were all so different!

I'm running two more sessions next week and am really looking forward to them. I'm running a full Christmas Earring and Design Your Own Necklace session again on Thursday 29th and I'm trying a new idea on Monday 26th - a drop-in session for those short on time, so folk can spend just 15 minutes and make a festive pair of Christmas earrings. So if you are around Warwick University next week, do come and join the fun!

And of course all this is possible due to the lovely folks at Curiositea at the University of Warwick, thanks so much for your help guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment