Friday 31 July 2015

Product Review - Mini Christmas Knits (Twenty to Make) by Sue Stratford

I brought this book after seeing the lovely snowman that a friend had made from it, and wanted to have a go myself.

Having never followed a knitting pattern before I was a bit concerned that I might struggle with it, as the finished pieces look so good I figured they must be complicated to make. 

However, I created two lovely little snowmen relatively easily, admittedly they did take me a long time to finish, but that's simply down to me having too many craft projects on the go and not enough time to finish them all.

The book provides good, clear instructions and lovely pictures.  They are fun to make, and turned out really well (even if I do say so myself).  I'm looking forward to trying some more out later in the year ready for next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment